Do you like to see others achieve great things? We are looking for an HR Intern to take our employee and volunteer experience to the next level. You are warm and easily approachable. Your task is to make sure all new volunteers get on board and get proper training before the main event in August 2023. You also help to manage our Back Office functions together with our COO to make sure that your colleagues can perform at their best.
It helps if you have some experience with HR, recruitment, team building or managing.
Your role as a HR Intern includes:
- Arranging trainings and community events
- Planning and executing recruitments
- Volunteer onboarding
- Managing the back office of SHIFT
This position suits well for a:
- Business & psychology students
- Person interested in getting into HR
- Please note, that your should be a student at the time of the internship
Working location: Turku
Contract type: Unpaid Internship
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!