Our past Event Producers of SHIFT have been able to turn Turku Castle and the former Kakola Prison into modern festival venues. Are you up for the challenge?
Your prime task is to transform a space into a unique, mesmerizing and lively event venue. Not the traditional “Expo Center Business Event” but something that tickles all senses. You are also responsible for the virtual side of the event production.
You will be working in close collaboration with our Head of Program & Event Experience and the SHIFT executive team.
Your main tasks will include:
- Leading the virtual and on-site production and construction of the SHIFT Business Festival
- Designing the festival experience and planning the event map
- Planning and constructing elements that support the visitor flow of the event
- Making sure everything flows at the event
- Developing the festival concept as part of the SHIFT executive team
- Booking artists (performers, DJ’s eg.)
- Negotiating with various suppliers to provide the event with all needed necessities
- Working in close collaboration with our company partners, exhibitors and other related networks
- Creating and producing new event activities throughout the year
- Following and supervising the existing production budget
This position is perfect for you if you are:
- A student or a graduate of art or creative fields (artists, culture producers, event producers)
- A person experienced in entertainment, events, and experiences
- Interested in participatory art and sustainability
- Interested in digital and virtual production
- Future-oriented and enthusiastic about solving problems
The position is also suitable for a student close to graduation looking for an internship.
Send your application and salary request to Juha Laurila, firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.4.2021.