SHIFT is a non-profit organization made possible by a group of driven volunteers, and these people are the heart and soul of SHIFT. What makes them stick around? Everyone has their own reasons, but there’s one thing all our volunteers have in common. Some call it a hunger for personal growth, others eagerness to learn, or bravery to jump out of your comfort zone.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You don’t have to have tons of experience. Be you.
- Great passion towards learning new things
- Keeping your promises and executing your tasks like a champ
- The work is unpaid, but we have pizza (occasionally)
WHAT YOU GET
Among us, we have daredevils, quiet powerhouses, hypersocial people persons, analytical thinkers, artistic talents… you name it. One of our core values is acceptance and providing a safe environment to try your best – the way we see it, “if you never fail, you are not trying hard enough”.
- A safe place to master your skills and take responsibility
- Personal guidance for your specific task
- Mentoring from seasoned entrepreneurs and our specific HR Partners
- An international group of friends and colleagues
- SHIFT partner and investor networks at your disposal
- SHIFT 2019 (already legendary) Volunteer Thank You Party!
WHAT’S IT LIKE?
Sales: Sara says that finding your true passion can break your heart
Marketing: Iiris thought it’s all about learning and putting yourself out there
Our next event will be from 29.-30.8.2019 in Turku.
AT THE MOMENT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
All of our internships are unpaid, but they come with a guarantee for rapid professional growth. The workload for interns is around 20+h/week. Apply immediately and grab the spot with your name on it before the application closes January 31st!
Note: You do not have to be enrolled in any university or university of applied sciences to apply for our internship positions.
Pssst… in January 2019 we’re opening the next application round for team leaders (workload is around 10+h/week).