THE SHIFT is a non-profit organization made possible by a group of driven volunteers. These people are the heart and soul of SHIFT.
AT THE MOMENT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Our internships come with a guarantee for rapid professional growth. The workload for interns is around 20+h/week prior to the event week.
Note: You do not have to be enrolled in any university or university of applied sciences to apply for our internship positions.
As a team leader you will get to lead a team of 5 to 20 people. We additionally offer internal trainings in e.g. stress and time management, and leadership. The workload for team leaders is around 5-10 h/week prior to the event week.
As an event volunteer you will be the ones making SHIFT possible. You could help event attendees by finding answers to their questions, you could host keynote speakers or partners or help out constructing terraces. The work is done during the festival week 26.8-1.9. Community nights and trainings are provided before and after the festival.
Read more about the event volunteer teams here.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You don’t have to have tons of experience. Be you.
- Great passion towards learning new things
- Keeping your promises and executing your tasks like a champ
WHAT YOU GET
- A safe place to master your skills and take responsibility
- Personal guidance for your specific task
- Training and community events (with pizza and beverages)
- Mentoring from our most experienced members
- An international group of friends and colleagues
- SHIFT partner and investor networks at your disposal
- SHIFT 2019 (already legendary) Volunteer Thank You Party!
WHO WE ARE
We are daredevils, quiet powerhouses, hypersocial people persons, analytical thinkers, artistic talents… and together we are a bunch of shapers. If we see something that ought to be changed, we ought to shake it to shape it. We do things for the community and ourselves in the form of joy, growth, development and networks. And to succeed as a launchpad for our kind, we believe that providing an accepting, supporting and encouraging environment makes the difference. This lets you try and perform at the edge of your comfort zone.