Are you looking for an internship for your marketing and/or communications studies? This is your chance to get responsibility and improve your skills in marketing from strategic planning to AdWords campaigns, from project management to marketing automation – you name it!
We are searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry marcom intern. As a marcom intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and SHIFT Sales and Program teams. Our small and effective team has a broad set of responsibilities. Your tasks will be defined according to your skills and preferences from the following list:
- Planning and writing content for our social media channels, website & newsletters
- Maintaining the website
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns on social media
- Keeping track of Google Analytics and social media metrics tools
- Creating visual materials according to predefined graphical directions and elements, and/or other graphic design assignments
- Project management
- Other marketing and communications related tasks
We expect you to:
- dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- have experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or equivalent, and to have licenses for the programs you use
- have excellent written and spoken English.
- Know-how in video editing is considered as an advantage.
We expect you to start in January 2020. Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months, 50-100%).
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!
The application period closes on Friday, 15 November 2019.
SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513