Are you looking for an internship to boost your communications and marketing skills? This is your chance to get responsibility and improve your skills in writing, editing, visual brand building, project management – and much more!
We are searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry communications intern. The internship is for higher education students (Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences).
As an intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and SHIFT Sales and Program teams. Our small and efficient team has a broad set of responsibilities.
Your tasks will be defined according to your skills and preferences from the following list:
- Content creation for our social media channels, website & newsletters
- Creating visuals for different channels according to the graphic guidelines
- Copywriting marketing campaigns
- Project management
- Other marketing and communications related tasks
We expect you to:
- dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- have excellent written and spoken English
- have a strong visual understanding
- be you
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months, 20-30 hours/week).
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck.
COO, SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513
SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.