Are you looking for an internship for your communications studies? This is your chance to get responsibility and improve your skills in writing, editing, brand building and project management and – and much more!
We are searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry communications intern. As an intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and SHIFT Sales and Program teams. Our small and effective team has a broad set of responsibilities. Your tasks will be defined according to your skills and preferences from the following list:
- Planning and writing content for our social media channels, website & newsletters
- Maintaining the website
- Copywriting marketing campaigns on social media
- Project management
- Other marketing and communications related tasks
We expect you to:
- dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- have excellent written and spoken English
- be you
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months, 20-30 hour/week).
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, contact us!
COO, SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513