SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.
Are you looking for an internship for your communications studies? This is your chance to get responsibility and improve your skills in writing, editing, brand building and project management and – and much more!
We are searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry communications intern. As an intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and SHIFT Sales and Program teams. Our small and effective team has a broad set of responsibilities. Your tasks will be defined according to your skills and preferences from the following list:
- Planning and writing content for our social media channels, website & newsletters
- Maintaining the website
- Copywriting marketing campaigns on social media
- Project management
- Other marketing and communications related tasks
We expect you to:
- dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- have excellent written and spoken English
- be you
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months, 20-30 hour/week).
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, contact us!
COO, SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513