Are you looking for an internship or a volunteership to boost your communications and marketing skills? This is your chance to get responsibility and improve your skills in writing, editing, visual brand building, project management – and much more!
We are searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry communications intern/volunteer. The internship is for higher education students (Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences).
As an intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and SHIFT Sales and Program teams. Our small and efficient team has a broad set of responsibilities.
Your tasks will be defined according to your skills and preferences from the following list:
- Content creation for our social media channels, website & newsletters
- Creating visuals for different channels according to the graphic guidelines
- Copywriting marketing campaigns
- Project management
- Other marketing and communications related tasks
We expect you to:
- dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- have excellent written and spoken English
- have a strong visual understanding
- be you
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months, 20-30 hours/week).
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck.
COO, SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513
SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.