We are searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry marketing intern.
As an intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing and SHIFT Program team. Our small and efficient team has a broad set of responsibilities.
Your role as a marketing includes:
- Content creation for our social media channels, website & newsletters
- Creating visuals for different channels according to the graphic guidelines
- Copywriting for social media
- Social media channels management
- Other marketing and communications related tasks
We expect you to:
- Dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have a strong visual understanding
- Have an interest and strong understanding of social media channels
- Have experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or equivalent.
- Be you
We expect you to start in January 2022 or when agreed.
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated. You can also partly remotely or from the Helsinki region but some traveling to Turku is necessary during the internship.
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply! The application time closes on Friday, 31 December 2021.
CEO, SHIFT Business Festival
+358 40 679 2626
SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.