Are you looking for an internship / volunteership to boost your project and event management skills and to gain experience in communication with high-level professionals? This is your chance to get responsibility and improve your skills in planning and organising – and much more!
We are searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry Program Intern / Volunteer. The internship is for higher education students (Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences).
The SHIFT program is all about bringing the brightest, yet not the most obvious, minds to the stage. The speaker roster is made up of approximately 50/50 Finnish and international speakers on technology, futures and sustainability. We offer our speakers a unique experience that you can be a part of!
Your role as the program assistant includes:
- Contacting speakers and setting up meetings
- Preparing presentation materials and paperwork
- Making sure our speakers are informed
- Keeping a clear overview of the speakers’ commitments and logistics
- Working closely together with the production team
This role is perfect for you if you are:
- Future-oriented and fascinated by technology
- Interested in sustainability
- Creative and enthusiastic about solving problems
- A clear and representative communicator
- Passionate about sparring with the best and brightest minds
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months, 20-30 hours/week).
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, contact us no later than 28 February 2021.
COO, SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513
SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.