SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.
The past Event Producers of SHIFT have been able to turn Turku Castle and the old Kakola Prison into modern festival venues. Are you for the challenge?Your prime purpose is to transform a space into a unique, mesmerizing and lively event venue. Not the traditional “Expo Center Business Event” but something that tickles all senses. You’ll work closely with our Head of Production and Head of Program and Event Experience.
Your role as the Event Producer includes:
- Planning and incorporating physical elements to the event site
- Planning and constructing elements that support the visitor flow of the event
- Negotiating with various suppliers to provide the event with all needed necessities
- Making sure everything flows at the event
- Following the existing budget
- Student of art or creative fields (artists, culture producers, event producers)
- A person interested in entertainment, events, and experiences
- Someone wanting to improve their haggling skills
- Interested in participatory art and sustainability
- Future-oriented and enthusiastic about solving problems
SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513