SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.
You know the difference between debit and credit and eat numbers for breakfast. The position has been shared by two people, one mainly responsible for all things Netvisor related, and one responsible for our ticket sales system.
Your role as a Finance Manager includes:
- Invoicing, both sales and purchase invoicing
- Using our contract management tools
- Using a ticketing system
- Reporting – general financial situation including income, sales goals and different budgets
- Developing processes e.g. automation between Netvisor and reporting.
This position suits well for a:
- Business, finance and accounting students
- Person interested in getting practical experience in Finance
The workload for Finance Managers is around 7 hours a week.
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!
SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513