JOIN OUR CREW
The organization behind SHIFT is a non-profit that is driven by a core group of volunteers. Point and case: volunteers are the ones making SHIFT. By volunteering you will be a crucial part of SHIFT team and will get a true “behind the scenes” glimpse of what it takes to set up an international business event.
SHIFT IS LOOKING VOLUNTEERS
As a volunteer you will be the one making and shaping the event. Check out the open positions and apply immediately to grab the spot that has your name on it!
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU
- Great passion towards learning new things (you don’t have to be pro, we learn as we go)
- Keeping your promises and executing your tasks like a champ
- Commitment to your tasks
WHAT WE OFFER
- A safe place to master your skills
- Personal guidance for your specific task
- Mentoring from seasoned entrepreneurs and our specific HR Partners
- An international team & supportive team spirit
- An epic Thank You party!
As a team leader you will join our crew during March. You will develop your leadership skills and manage your own team. Join us!
- TEAM LEADER
We’re looking for Leaders in the following fields:
- Partner Hosts
As a Team Leader you will:
– Manage your own team of volunteers (5-10 people) during SHIFT (22.- 23.5.)
– Communicate efficiently with your team members and other crew members
– Plan and execute tasks with your team
– Have the opportunity to learn and develop in an interesting and international environment
As a group leader you will have 1-3 team leaders and 5-10 team members to lead.
- GROUP LEADER
We are looking for a Chief of Logistics. Do you like bossing vehicles around? Now you have an exceptional opportunity to harness your skills and become a logistic mastermind! As Chief of Logistics you plan and execute all matters connected to logistics. Your task is to make sure that the logistics run as smooth as possible ranging from personnel, speaker and media transportation to cargo. You are the glue keeping our magical web together.
As a volunteer you will be the one making and shaping the event. Join our amazing crew!
- EVENT VOLUNTEERS
As a volunteer you will be the one making and shaping the event in the following fields:
- Marketing and communications
- Registration and visitor service
- Partners and
- Side events
You are part of the crew prior to, during and after the event.
Prior to SHIFT, we’ll host six (6) info sessions to ensure you have the best SHIFT experience possible. Info sessions will be held on:
21. and 22. of April
12. and 13.5 of May
19. and 20.5 of May
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE THE EXPERTISE REQUIRED?
Do not worry, this is a journey of personal growth. The main point of volunteering is to experience new interesting things,learn and develop new skills.
HOW MANY HOURS DO I NEED TO COMMIT?
The hourly week load is always negotiable. We understand that you have studies/work/a personal life. Keep your promises and all of us are happy.
We will fill the positions as we go, so
hurry up and apply!