LAST DAY TO APPLY ON MONDAY 25 MAY!
We are looking for Head of Sales to join the SHIFT core team and gain an experience of a lifetime creating something unprecedented!
As the Head of Sales, you will get to develop a growing international business event as part of the executive team. You are responsible for planning and executing the sales processes and leading your own international sales team. Executing these tasks successfully requires strong strategic thinking, experience in both product and service sales, and the ability to turn SHIFT Business Festival into products that bring exceptional value to our ticket holders, partner companies and other stakeholders.
Your main tasks will include
- Be a key person in the SHIFT executive team
- Productization and planning of sales activities
- Leading the sales team
- Meeting personal and sales team’s sales quotas
- Reporting sales weekly to the SHIFT executive team
- Planning and leading account management
- Working closely with the marketing team to plan ticket sales campaigns and meet ticket sales goals
- Working closely with the production & program teams in productization and service delivery
What we offer you
- A position in the executive team of SHIFT Business Festival
- A dynamic company culture, international colleagues and a growing team
- Chance to really feel the impact of your work and see your work and values come to life
- Chance to grow your network internationally: Companies we have worked with over the years include some of the top companies in the world. The sky’s the limit with the networks and connections you can create working at SHIFT.
- Support from the CEO and the board of directors
- Chance to develop as a leader, leading a team of interns and volunteers
What we wish from you
- Several years of experience in B2B sales
- Strong goal orientation with a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate joint goals and ensure everyone is motivated to meet their quotas
- Ability to lead interns and volunteers who are not experts in their field, and help them become future stars
- Understanding the business drivers and challenges of growth companies
- Experience/knowledge in productization and sales of digital or virtual products and services
- International and future-oriented mindset
- Ability to make independent decisions in a hectic, ever-changing environment
- Strong values in sustainability
Successful applicants have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as well as professional working proficiency in English. We also expect willingness and ability to occasionally travel abroad.
Job location: Most of the team is based in Turku, Finland but we have team members working remotely in other locations as well. We don’t have geographical limitations to your location, but being able to work efficiently during normal working hours in EEST (GMT +3) is required.
Salary: The salary consists of a fixed base wage and a performance-based commission. Please include your salary request to your application.
Application period: The application period is open until 25.5.2020 23:59. Interviews are held remotely during 27.-29.5. (1st round) and 1.-2.6. (2nd round). Please reserve the dates in your calendar.
Preferred starting date: 8.6.2020
If you want more information or have any questions before submitting your application, please reach out to our CEO Mari at +358 45 8684 808 during these time slots:
- Tuesday 19.5. during 16.30-17.30
- Wednesday 20.5. during 15-16
- Friday 22.5. during 14-15
You may also send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note we do not accept applications sent to us via email, only applications sent though the Hub and MeetFrank will be considered.
SHIFT Business festival
SHIFT Business Festival is an event medium, which brings together thousands of innovators and decision makers in a unique atmosphere annually – whether it be a physical or a virtual environment! SHIFT encourages and supports its visitors and partners to find their competitive advantage in intelligent business, which is both profitable and sustainable.
Despite the interesting times the event industry is living in, SHIFT Business Festival has a great runway leading to the autumn, as well as a unique event concept that has the potential to break new records in many frontiers. You may read the initial news about the development here and check out some financial stats here.