If you want to take the next step on your sales career and expand your network, SHIFT Business Festival is the place for you. We are looking for a salesperson to spice up our team. You don’t have to have tons of experience. Rather, you need to be ready to learn, ask and question, and develop our sales organization.
Our customers range from startups to scaleups & corporations in tech & industry.
The internship is for higher education students (Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences).
Your role as the Sales Intern includes
- Selling tickets and partnerships to new and existing customers
- Being a brand ambassador / occasional public speaking
- Account management
- Other sales related tasks
What we expect from you:
- Fearless attitude towards reaching out to people and being analytical about their needs and demands
- Drive to help SHIFT customers reach their business goals with the help of our product & service offering
- You’re a team player and ready to support the other team members when needed
We expect you to be fluent in Finnish and English – spoken and written.
What you get from us:
- You will receive commissions based on your performance. Other compensation will be negotiated.
- Access to our partner network of over 200 forerunners of tech & industry companies
- An opportunity to be part of building an unique event
This position suits well for a:
- Business students
- Person interested in improving their sales and speaking skills
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months, 20-30 hours/week).
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!
SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513
SHIFT Business Festival is grounded and owned 100% by the non-profit organization Shift ry, whose aim is to advance businesses to use new technologies to be economically, ecologically and socially sustainable.