If you want to take the next step on your sales career and expand your network, SHIFT Business Festival is the place for you. We are looking for a salesperson to spice up our team. You don’t have to have tons of experience. Rather, you need to be ready to learn, ask and question, and develop our sales organization.
Our customers range from startups to scaleups & corporations in tech & industry. We offer commissions on successful sales.
Your role as the Sales Intern includes:
- Selling tickets and partnerships to new and existing customers
- Being a brand ambassador / occasional public speaking
- Account management
- Other sales related tasks
What we expect from you:
- Fearless attitude towards reaching out to people and being analytical about their needs and demands
- Drive to help SHIFT customers reach their business goals with the help of our product & service offering
- You’re a team player and ready to support the other team members when needed
We expect you to be fluent in Finnish and English – spoken and written.
What you get from us:
- You will receive commissions based on your performance. Other compensation will be negotiated.
- Access to our partner network of over 200 forerunners of tech & industry companies
- An opportunity to be part of building an unique event
This position suits well for a:
- Business students
- Person interested in improving their sales and speaking skills
We expect you to work with us for a minimum of 3 months, but we’d be happy to have you until the event in August.
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!
Application period ends on Monday 27 January.
SHIFT Business Festival
+358 45 3100 513