Our 3000 event attendees want an after party.
You will be in charge of our already legendary SHIFT After party from start to finish, making sure everything runs smoothly. Internally you will be known as the Party Master?
Your role as the Party Master includes:
- Managing and recruiting your own team of volunteers
- Negotiating with various suppliers to provide the event with all needed necessities, such as artists, food and drink
- Maintaining a reasonable budget
This position suits well for a:
- Student of art or creative fields (artists, culture producers, event producers)
- Person interested in entertainment, events, nightclubs and experiences
The workload for interns is around 20-30h/week.
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!