Office and Tickets System Expert Intern
SHIFT is looking for a learning-hungry number lover
Do you have a passion for numbers and are looking to boost your future career in the finance sector in business? We are looking for an office and finance intern to support our management team with financial administrative tasks. More specifically we need a person who can become an expert with our ticket sales system Lyyti.
If you are detail-orientated, numbers are your friends and using MS Office tools is like a second nature to you, this is a position where you get to actually use and develop your skills. You will be working closely with the CEO and reporting directly to the CEO.
Your role as an Office and Tickets System Expert Intern includes:
- Learning the details of our ticket sales system Lyyti
- Managing the ticket sales system like a pro
- Managing the back-office of SHIFT
- Creating and following reports
We expect you to:
- Dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- Have excellent written and spoken Finnish and understand English
- Be able to timely execute task
- Be a student in Finland
- Be you
We expect you to start as soon as possible.
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months).
Interested? Then don’t hesitate! The application time closes on Tuesday, 31th of May 2022 but we will be interviewing people along the way and filling the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.