Do you have a passion for numbers and are looking to boost your future career in the finance sector in business? We are looking for an office and finance trainee to support our management team with financial administrative tasks.
If you are detail-orientated, numbers are your friends and using MS Office tools is like a second nature to you, this is a position where you get to actually use and develop your skills. You will be working closely with the CEO and reporting directly to the CEO.
Your role as an office and finance trainee includes:
- Managing the back-office of SHIFT
- Invoicing and following invoice cycle
- Creating and following reports
- Managing ticket sales system
We expect you to:
- Dare to ask, learn and develop yourself
- Have a excellent written and spoken Finnish and understand English
- Be able to timely execute task
- Be you
We expect you to start as soon as possible.
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months).
Interested? Then don’t hesitate! The application time closes on Friday, 31 December 2021 but we will be interviewing people along the way and filling the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.