Media and Communications Intern (autumn)
SHIFT is looking for a person with a lot of words
Are you a master of the words? Clever with communications? We got the place for you! SHIFT Business Festival is looking for a person for handling the festival communications in the actual event. For communication we are using Brella as our platform and will of course teach you all about it, no worries. Festival is taking place on the 24th and 25th of August, in the beautiful scenery of the old prison courtyard in Kakola Hotel, Turku.
As our media and communications intern you get your hands full of new experience and fun and creative tasks. Mostly planning and executing the festival communications and creating a press event inside the festival. You’ll get to be in the midst of all the happening and get to know all our keynote speakers and company heads while organizing interviews with the press.
SHIFT Business Festival has been a yearly event since 2016 bringing together people interested in business better than usual. Behind all this is a non-profit organization Shift ry.
Media and communications intern role consists of:
- preparing material beforehand for event communications
- timing notices and info messages in Brella
- writing press releases and news in the event
- booking interviews and handling a press event in the festival
What we expect from you:
- great communication skills in English (this role suits also a non-Finnish speaker)
- interest in trying something new and fun!
- somewhat related studies in Finland
- presence in Turku in August
We wish you to start as soon as possible. Working hours and duration of the internship is negotiable, but we do require availability on the festival week. This is an amazing opportunity to have a look at what goes on behind the scenes of event production and to be a part of it all.
The search is open until the 7th of August, so please act fast and let us know about you.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com