Are you looking for an internship for your marketing and/or communications studies? You are a skillful storyteller, a wizard with the words. You prepare press releases for breakfast and make sure they spread effectively. You are the SHIFT’s tone of voice, and make sure we have something meaningful to discuss with our followers every day.
SHIFT is searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry marcom intern to join the international SHIFT team. As a marcom intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Communications & Marketing. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Using Google Analytics and social media metrics tools
- Updating the reporting dashboard weekly on strategic KPIs
- Responsibility of SHIFT print materials and stock management
- Project management on new print projects
- Preparing marketing & communications related partner contracts
- Keeping the record of usage rates on marketing & communications related partner contracts
- Other marketing & communications related administrative tasks
Also, there are possibilities to learn following marketing & communications tools:
- Facebook Business Manager – Facebook, Instagram publishing and advertising tool
- Google AdWords
- Twitter Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- ePressi media release tool
- Email marketing with eMaileri
- Event marketing with Lyyti
The internship is preferred to be full-time, but part-time solutions are also available. It is notable, that even in part-time contracts, the person should be present at SHIFT office on a daily basis during weekdays.
Excellent written and spoken English required.
This is your chance to get responsibility and grow your skills in marketing from strategic planning to AdWords campaigns, from project management to marketing automation – you name it! This is a truly unique opportunity to get experience and develop as a marketer.