Do you like to see others achieve great things? We are looking for an HR Wizard to take our volunteer experience to the next level. You are a warm and easily approachable. Your task is to make sure all new volunteers get on board and get proper training before the festival in August. You also help to manage our back office functions together with our COO.
It helps if you have some experience with HR, recruitment or managing,
Your role as a HR Wizard includes:
- Arranging trainings and community events
- Planning and executing recruitments (project workers, interns, volunteers)
- Volunteer onboarding
- Managing the back office of SHIFT
This position suits well for a:
- Business & psychology students
- Person interested in getting into HR
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!