Head of Production
SHIFT IS LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF PRODUCTION
SHIFT Business Festival is a two-day Business Festival and community, which brings together innovators and decision-makers in a unique festival atmosphere in the heart of Turku Business Region. SHIFT has brought together C-level decision-makers, business developers, and tech-heads from growth companies across the board since 2016. Our company is based in Turku and is the most important business event in the region and a solid actor in the local business ecosystem.
We are now looking for a key-player to level up the event experience.
As the Head of Production, you will get to literally make SHIFT happen. You will get to lead a growing international business event and to develop the concept to better serve the community. The work is done together with our executive team but you will lead the production. You are responsible for planning and executing the production and physical elements of SHIFT Business Festival. Executing these tasks successfully requires strong strategic thinking and the ability to turn impossible into possible.
Your main tasks will include:
- Developing the festival concept together with the SHIFT executive team
- Planning and executing technical aspects of the festival
- Working in close collaboration with our Head of Program and Experience, company partners, exhibitors and other related networks
- Leading the production team
- Leading production and construction of the main festival
- Managing budgets and schedules
What we expect from you:
- Ability to lead a team and manage complex projects
- A degree in a relevant field of studies, or have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Creative mindset and ability to take independent decisions in a hectic environment
- Background and/or a demonstrated interest in the event industry – both virtual and on-site
- Professional working proficiency in English
We are working partly remotely but closer to the event weekly presence in the City of Turku is requested. We expect you to start as soon as possible.
Please send your application, references and salary request as soon as possible. We are mainly looking for a freelancer. The application period is open until the 18th of April 2022. Please note that the position can be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
For more information and questions please contact email@example.com