INVESTOR NETWORK COORDINATOR
Do you want to meet investors, bankers and financial superstars?
SHIFT Investor Network is a peer-to-peer network of people investing in growth companies and working with growth finance. The purpose of the network is to bring together people working in finance, to share information on good practices, and to activate new investors. Interest in business development is considered as an advantage.
Your role as the Investor Network Coordinator includes:
- Growing the Shift Investor Network
- Contacting investors directly
- Making sure the network’s monthly meetings run smooth
- Coordinating activities between different actors in the field
This position suits well for a:
- Finance or economics student
- Someone who wants to become a controller
- Wants to become a key figure in growth investing
- Person interested in startup funding
The workload for interns is around 20-30h/week.
Interested? Don’t leave it to luck, apply!