CUSTOMER SUCCESS INTERN
SHIFT IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SUCCESS INTERN
SHIFT Business Festival is a platform that has brought together C-level decision-makers, business developers, and tech-heads from growth companies across the board since 2016. The highlight of the year is a two-day business festival in Turku, Finland. We encourage and support our festival attendees and partners to find their competitive advantage in new technology applications and sustainable business. The SHIFT is based in Turku and is the most important business event in the region and a solid actor in the local business ecosystem.
If you are looking for an internship with limitless possibilities, we might have you covered. With SHIFT Customer Success Internship you can develop your project and event management skills and gain experience in communication with professionals from multiple industries. This is your chance to get responsibility and improve your skills in planning and organizing, – and much more! Imagine the new opportunities from providing our partners and other business leaders with an amazing festival experience.
Your role as a Customer Success Intern consists of:
- Being the contact person for our partners and exhibitors before and during the festival
- Providing partners with the latest information and support
- Making sure the festival attendees leave with great experiences
- Working closely with the sales and production team
This role suits great for a person who:
- Is studying or has just graduated in Finland
- Future-oriented and fascinated by technology
- Interested in sustainability
- Creative and enthusiastic about solving problems
- A clear and representative communicator, or learning to become one
- Passionate about creating remarkable networks
We expect you to start as soon as possible.
Duration and weekly hours of the internship can be negotiated (3-6 months).
Let’s get you started! Send your application no later than the 31th of May. We will be doing interviews along the way and filling the position as soon as we find the right candidate.