Are you looking for an internship for your studies? SHIFT is searching for a self-driven, learning-hungry community / social media management intern to join the international SHIFT team.
At SHIFT, you will learn to ride different social media channels like a boss! You have all the power in your hands – Facebook pages, events, groups, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat, you name it, you’ve got it! You will be planning the social media calendar, as well as updating the channels and coordinating the whole SHIFT crew, volunteers, partners, and even the alumni to work as your little minions in the field. Muahahaha! Apply now!
As a community / social media management intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Communications & Marketing. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Activating the SHIFT community in digital channels
- Taking care of all SHIFT stakeholders in terms of facilitating them to really engage and spread the SHIFT gospel in their own networks (crew, volunteers, partners, speakers, other influencers, social media followers, newsletter subscribers, website visitors etc.)
- Social media strategy & calendar planning – all channels
- Channel-specific strategies & planning
- Updating the social media channels & engaging in discussion in relevant topics
- Keeping SHIFT News followers updated on the latest news
- Keeping SHIFT website visitors updated on the latest news
- Other community & social media related tasks
The internship is preferred to be full-time, but part-time solutions are also available. It is notable, that even in part-time contracts, the person should be present at SHIFT office on a daily basis during weekdays.
Excellent written and spoken English required.
This is your chance to take a huge leap in your skill level in community & social media management! Don’t hesitate, apply now!