Are you looking for an internship for your studies? SHIFT is searching for a self-driven, hungry community / social media management intern to join the international SHIFT team.
At SHIFT, you will learn to ride different social media channels like a boss! You have all the power in your hands – Facebook pages, events, groups, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat, you name it, you’ve got it! Apply now!
As a community / social media management intern at SHIFT, you will be working closely with the Head of Communications & Marketing. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Activating the SHIFT community in digital channels
- Taking care of all SHIFT stakeholders in terms of facilitating them to really engage and spread the SHIFT gospel in their own networks (crew, volunteers, partners, speakers, other influencers, social media followers, newsletter subscribers, website visitors etc.)
- Social media strategy & calendar planning – all channels
- Channel-specific strategies & planning
- Updating the social media channels & engaging in discussion in relevant topics
- Keeping SHIFT News followers updated on the latest news
- Keeping SHIFT website visitors updated on the latest news
- Other community & social media related tasks
The workload for interns is around 20-30h/week.
Excellent written and spoken English required.
This is your chance to take a huge leap in your skill level in community & social media management! Don’t hesitate, apply now!