We are hiring!
Head of Program and Event Experience
SHIFT aims to shape a better future through intelligent business and deep technology. Annually we host a two-day Business Festival, which brings together innovators and decision makers in a unique festival atmosphere in the heart of Turku Business Region. We encourage and support our partners to find their competitive advantage in intelligent business, which is both profitable and sustainable. The work is done in close collaboration with a network of national and international community impact organizations and partners who are willing to challenge the status quo.
We are now looking for a key-player to level up the game and create the story further.
As the Head of Program and Event Experience, you will get to lead and develop a growing international business event as part of the executive team. You are responsible for planning and executing the program and event experience of SHIFT Business Festival. In addition to this, you get to develop new events and activities throughout the year. Executing these tasks successfully requires strong strategic thinking and the ability to turn vision into reality.
Your main tasks will include:
- Developing the festival concept as part of the SHIFT executive team
- Planning the program structure and curating the content
- Designing the festival experience
- Booking the speakers and other program partners (e.g. artists, DJs)
- Negotiating partnerships regarding the event experience
- Working in close collaboration with our company partners, exhibitors and other related networks
- Leading the program production team
- Leading production and construction of the main festival with our Production Manager
- Creating, planning and producing new event activities throughout the year
What we expect from you:
- Background and/or a demonstrated interest in the following fields: business development, technology, artificial intelligence, deep technology, future studies, academia, and event industry
- Understanding business drivers and challenges of growing companies
- International and future-oriented mindset
- Customer- and sales-oriented approach
- Ability to lead a team and manage complex projects
- Creative mindset and ability to take independent decisions in a hectic environment
Successful applicants hold a Masters Degree in a relevant field of studies, and have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience as well as professional working proficiency in English. We also expect willingness and ability to occasionally travel abroad.
Please send your application, resume and salary request to COO Juha Laurila email@example.com.
Application period is open until 22.11.2019. Interviews will take place 25.-29.11.2019.
We expect you to start in the beginning of January 2020 or as soon as possible.
For further info, contact:
+358 45 3100 513