SHIFT is looking for a new CEO
Are you interested in the future of technology? Do you want to support businesses in ethical development and implementation of technology? Are you a visionary with a strong track record of leading businesses and teams?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, you might just be who we are looking for.
With us, you will be in an excellent position to influence societal discussion on the development of technology. As your support you will have a creative work environment with a very strong team who are passionate about their work.
SHIFT Events Oy organizes an annual, festival-like business event. In addition to the event’s high level program, the festival is designed to activate participants and engage them by stimulating all the senses and challenging their thoughts. The event is groundbreaking and surprising. SHIFT Events Oy is currently developing around the year activities, in addition to the main festival.
The CEO is responsible for the strategic work and operative leadership. The CEO is expected to have a strong understanding of the event’s vision and an ability to clearly communicate this vision to the team as well as manage the overall project. As CEO you will be the face and voice of the event.
The official working language of SHIFT Events Oy is English. The applicant must be fluent in both English and Finnish, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
- Excellent entrepreneurial team with whom to fulfill the vision
- Opportunity to affect the direction of the company’s development
- Vantage point for following technological development
- Opportunity to develop the number one AI event in the Nordics – building a bridge between the development and the implementation
- Visible role in a trendy and future oriented organization with a large network
- Flexible and open work environment
Expected of the applicant:
- Experience with strategic leadership and managing large entities
- Business know how and experience with leading business operations
- Sales skills, experience with leading sales teams and a wide network
- Experience with recruiting, team building, and leading people. Understanding of leading volunteer-based work
Bonus points for:
- Experience with large scale event production
- Public speaking skills
If the above description matches your interests and experience, please send us your application with CV and salary request to email@example.com. Mark your email with “SHIFT CEO”.
Application period is open until August 24th or until we find the right person. We will be interviewing candidates during the application period. All applicants will be informed of selection by August 27th. The selected candidate is expected to start work September 1st.
Additional information: Chairman of the Board Joonas Suominen, firstname.lastname@example.org